skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Thing #4
Here are the add-ons I just added:
Forecastfox
Fotofox
FoxLingo
Fox Bookmark Synchronizer
Sxipper
1 comment:
paulbmckenzie
February 19, 2009 at 3:39 PM
How the heck do you pronounce "Sxipper"? I reckon you just made that one up.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
23 Things: ISB
A Way with Words
Loading...
NPR: Car Talk Podcast
Loading...
APM: Speaking of Faith with Krista Tippett
Loading...
Twitter Widget
Get the
Twitter Widget
widget and many other
great free widgets
at
Widgetbox
!
List of job-related subscriptions
Attention Deficit Disorder | ADHD Symptoms, Medication, Treatment
media and web apps for people with learning disabilities
Dyslexia - MayoClinic.com
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(14)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
▼
February
(6)
Thing #7
Thing #6
Thing #5
Thing #4
Technology is Changing Education
First Post
How the heck do you pronounce "Sxipper"? I reckon you just made that one up.
ReplyDelete